Sunday, March 18, 2012

New Years Resolution: March


Flossing!!!

Ok, Ok, I skipped a February resolution, but I sprained my ankle and really wasn't moving around at all.    I've been doing well with the cod liver oil in the capsule form, so I want to add on another before March is out.

I have my cleaning coming up, and figure this is a good time to focus on flossing.   This has been my annual resolution for a number of years, and that is a clear sign it's never stuck.   However, I'm going to start doing this again today and pack the floss sticks to ensure I continue as I go on another travel adventure (Maine - mmmm lobster).

Part of the issue I face is I'm a morning so bedtime is not optimal for me to attempt to start a new habit - anyone have insight into whether flossing in the morning is less helpful?  I need something to keep me going.  Maybe morning time is best for me?



No comments:

Post a Comment